home | about me | website | la coumeille                                                               

1.6.12

more nests






At my exhibition, my little nest series proved to be very popular…I came home with only four left. Due to cancelling the next exhibition I had lined up, I'm tossing around the idea of opening up on etsy. It certainly would seem easier than going it alone on my website, but etsy still isn't that very well known in France and many art collectors here are wary of joining the site and of using paypal too. But hey, it's a big old world out there….

6 comments:

  1. those nests are so lovely!
    bisous, Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these make my heart flutter. as ever. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, it's a big world out there and I think people from around the world would love these!
    I certainly do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think opening on etsy would be good just to get your stuff out there, so even more people would know about these. I'm also sure you can make a special arrangement for someone who has trouble paying avec paypal ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you did open your Etsy shop!! I would not have discovered your art! Loving my nest you made... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Erin…I'm so glad you love it!

    ReplyDelete