I mentioned a few days ago that I had taken some
time off, and I took these back then. As ever, my blogging seem to always be out of alignment with my life. When I do finally get the time to scan and upload pictures, whatever it was I'd been talking about is lost in the mists. How do you lot manage it, eh? All the blogs I follow all seem to be far better organised than mine. I know many people schedule blog posts, even keep a little blogging diary and have a couple of weeks worth of posts tucked up their sleeves. Well, if you are one of those I also bet you where the kind of girl at school who probably did her homework and got picked for the netball team, while I was busy chatting or doodling.
***
All taken with Canon AE1 (still not too keen, maybe it will grow on me) and Fujifilm