How neglectful of me. I completely forgot to say that Sea Of Tranquility and Time That You Love where selected for A Sense Of Time, a juried exhibition currently showing at Artspace in Lincolnshire, UK. If you just happen to be in the area, it's on until 3rd March and please go for me as I won't be able to make it.
This is what happens when you've been housebound for days and start to go slightly mad.
1. You fish out a camera you've never used before, not even knowing if it works.
2. A quick rummage in the fridge and you find an expired roll of Solaris colour film.
3. You go out in heavy snow.
4. You soup the film in b&w developer that's been sitting in the canister for weeks with absolutely no idea of how long the developer needs.
5. You are thrilled with the results.